Steampunk Style


Steampunk, what is it?



Think mad Victorian era Scientist and the mixing of the mechanically old with the relatively high-tech new and you’re talking Steampunk style. From the time when steam was king and just about every large train engine, or ship engine ran on one of the first fuel sources used by a woman, water! From the time when water was heated, turned into steam and drove the Victorian era Victorian SciFi Writer's have been neatly folding Steampunk style wardrobe, weapons, and Steampunk jewelry into the Scifi tales they create.



Steampunk jewelry design follows the same Neo-Victorian theme introduced by Victorian SciFi writers and the Steampunk costume fashion of today. GiftconeTP carries some Steampunk jewelry items and plans to add more of these new vintage theme jewelry pieces to our online store in the near future. If you're into the Jules Verne era cosplay trend or know someone who is, this article is for you. Accent your Steampunk jewelry collection (for men and for women) with the Steampunk offers coming to this blog, and to the Giftcone.com website.



Granted I, myself have only just become aware of Steampunk fashion over the past year or two with most of my knowledge about cosplay coming from the Star Wars, and Star Trek cosplay fans I know. What does interest me about the Steampunk fashion trend is what seems to drives their mania; to bring back the old, or make the old new again that thought does appeal to me and I have tried to incorporate that ideas into many of the jewelry pieces I have created. The fictional genre where Victorian meets the future is represented in the Steampunk wristwatch shown above, a great anchor jewelry piece for the Steampunk enthusiast.



If your jewelry desires lie elsewhere or in the more traditional forms of jewelry creation GiftconeTP offers the more traditional jewelry pieces too. A future blog post will feature some of the more traditional jewelry selection and links to sales and bargains available to the visitors to this blog. This post is a shout out to the Steampunk visitors to your wireless and tube radios tuned in to Giftcone TP.


The jewelry that is available at GiftconeTP is both usual and unusual but always stylish and hopefully never boring. We offer some Steampunk embellishments and jewelry. To represent our more unusual items you will find reasonably priced classic women’s jewelry and accessories for the trendy fashion conscious. I have enjoyed learning how jewelry tells a story about each woman and the more unique the woman, the more unique the jewelry she chooses for herself.



Over the years I have made it a point to try and understand why a woman becomes connected to a piece of jewelry in the hopes that once that secret was uncovered I would always know how to choose the right jewelry for the right occasion. Little did I know women's jewelry was even more complicated than I  had imagined, sometimes jewelry is special simply because of the person giving or presenting it. In my current position at GiftconeTP, I have come to realize that in order to help Him make the best jewelry selection for Her or to help Her find just the right jewelry extra to accent her wardrobe my best option was the have the best selection of jewelry items to pick from.



So that is my goal---to make sure that the jewelry selection I provide is the best in looks, quality, and price, will I achieve all of those things? We will see, still, I wanted you to know the reason GiftconeTP, the web-store, is here. Our website will be online in days or so, and there will be blog posts here on this blog full of deals, sales, and useful information about caring for your jewelry.


Comments

Popular Posts