Changable Watch Band Set



Imagine that you have a watch for each and every one of your work or play wardrobe choices. At the GK Trading Post, we offer this really neat collection of changeable watch bands that let you take this one watch and turn it into the perfect match for your wardrobe choice of the day. This fun collection of colorful watchbands makes a great gift to yourself or for that special someone you know.  A set of 6 different color watch bands with 11 interchangeable watch-faces; all housed in one great looking gift box.

While the above item is not intended for age 13 and under it is just one the fantastic items offered in my Giftkone TP store. So just in case, you're thinking about starting your Christmas shopping early please think about the above stocking stuffer. I am starting my Christmas shopping early this year to avoid some of the unpleasant surprises I experienced last year, I made the mistake of thinking that because I was planning to buy a particular gift online, what could go wrong?

I had a similar unpleasant experience a few years earlier only then I was disappointed by a local video store. To be fair I had been warned by the store that the item (a video game for my grandson) was available to be reserved, information that my grandson, Lawrence, had also shared with me, but I figured what the heck, with the hundreds of boxes containing the video game displayed around the top shelves of the store all I needed to do, was to get there before they closed Christmas Eve, I mean the place was within walking distance right around the corner from where I live.

A few days before Christmas Eve I thought, I'll just go around there to pick up the game and its handheld player a few days early. I could have kicked myself when I learned that both the game and the machine the game was played on were sold out until after Christmas. I pointed to the dozens of boxes for the game still populating the top shelves of the store and was stunned to find out that all of the boxes in view were empty, and that the boxes were placed there for promotional purposes only, to promote the game. 


As a result, my grandson ended up getting a much more expensive game and game setup, from my Christmas Eve desperation-buy. On Christmas Day things worked out a little bit better than my grandson expected due to Santa's significant video-game-upgrade that turned out to be an expensive lesson for me. After making a similar assumption last years with similar results (online stores are not supposed to run out of popular items at Christmas time!) Well maybe they are, all I know is that I plan to get an early jump on Christmas shopping season this year. Wish me luck!










Comments

Popular Posts